Posted: November 19, 2018
Ronco is seeking a talented, Field Technician to perform a wide variety of complex technical duties in support of voice and data communication systems. Our skilled Technicians provide installation, support and maintenance on communication and networking equipment and deliver high quality customer service in a timely manner.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES, BUT NOT LIMITED TO
- Onsite service technician is to execute and coordinate installation, programming, troubleshooting and maintenance of communications equipment
- Professional interface with customers to discuss work and convey system information
- Conduct site-surveys that identify and confirm the installation requirements
- Coordinate the shipping logistics of equipment for assigned projects
- Provide effective "on call" support and overtime when required by customers
- Attend job related training as offered by the company as well as self-driven learning efforts
- Experience with Avaya and Nortel systems and products
- Professional, reliable, highly organized, and punctual
- Maintain clean driving record
We are an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer
Ronco is a drug-free workplace. Employment is subject to passing a drug test.