Field Technician, Pittsburgh, PA
Posted: March 25, 2019
Ronco is seeking a talented, Field Technician to perform a wide variety of technical duties in support of voice communication systems. Our skilled Technicians provide installation, support, and maintenance of communication equipment and deliver high-quality customer service in a timely manner.
- The field technician will execute and coordinate installation, programming, troubleshooting and maintenance of communications equipment
- Professional interface with customers to discuss work and convey system information
- Conduct site-surveys that identify and confirm the installation requirements
- Coordinate the shipping logistics of equipment for assigned projects
- Attend job-related training as offered by the company as well as self-driven learning efforts
REQUIREMENTS FOR SUCCESS:
- Experience with Avaya and Nortel systems and products
- Provide effective "on call" support
- Professional, reliable, highly organized, and punctual
- Maintain a clean driving record
Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer
Ronco is a drug-free workplace. Employment is subject to passing a drug test.